We're dog lovers too so we know that your furry friend is part of your family. And when you travel, you want to be able to take them on holidays too.
That's why we welcome dogs on all caravan and camping sites, and in selected pet friendly cabins all year round, at Broken Hill Tourist Park.
We also welcome dogs in selected accommodation at Sturt Motel and Away Cottages. *Ask for details before booking.
Travelling dogs do need regular walks so when you arrive we can provide information on areas where you can safely walk your pet and treat them to some off-leash fun.
But as you know, not all guests like to travel with their pets so to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay there are a few conditions that must be agreed to when making your booking and upon check-in at our park:
- Dogs must be registered on arrival to the your accommodation where terms and conditions will be signed in an agreement
- We have limited 'Pet Friendly Cabins' where dogs are allowed to stay inside with you. Absolutely no pets allowed in any other cabins or motel rooms.
- Dogs are welcome on all caravan and camping sites - any time of the year
- Maximum of two dogs permitted per cabin or site
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times and remain restrained within your site or cabin boundary
- You are responsible to attend to your pet's needs and clean up after them
- Dogs must not bark or whine and be a nuisance to other guests
- Dogs are not permitted in any of the accommodation's communal areas such as amenities, laundry, pool area, playgrounds, camp kitchen and BBQ area
- Owners must accept full responsibility for their pet. Your pet must NOT cause harm, injury, bark or rush at any person or persons property, other animals or damage park property or grounds
*Please note that there is an additional $30 cleaning fee for all cabin stays which include dogs.